Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't noticed many in here discussing the DVD player but I'm hoping someone can help me out. We just got our RAV4 last week and I'm having a problem with the DVD audio. It comes with two wireless headsets which are great but our little guy is two years old and the last thing I want him doing is busting them. According to the separate manual for the DVD, the audio also can be played through the main system by pressing the AUX button (and the display reads DISC 6-1) but that hasn't worked. Not that I want to hear Elmo's world blasting 24-7 but I would be nice if it worked.

Also, I haven't found the RCA inputs for like a PS2. I know that other models (4Runner for example) has them on the back side of the drivers console. I have to see the dealer sometime next week but I thought I'd poke around with this in here first.

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oddly I'm replying to myself but maybe this will help anyone else with the same problem. I spoke to a tech at the dealership today and he said there must be a problem with the wiring to the head unit so he's going to look into it. As for the RCA's, he believes the RCAs on the back of the console are just on the US models and he will install a line underneath the passenger seat. I'll update after next week.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts