Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has one had any experience with the custom fit Android Radio for the Rav4 from eBay?

Look at this on eBay http://www.ebay.com/itm/201959790684

I installed a China eBay Android Radio in my Suburban. All though it has it's quirks it's still a decent radio and I would do it again given the chance. Does any habe any experience with this one?

Thanks!

·
Registered
449 Posts
Great find. Looks like a good upgrade. Affordable too. Thanks. Would also like to know if anyone have used this.
Had experience with buying from China through ebay that if it's not working as it should, sending it back costs more than purchased cost.

·
Premium Member
7,936 Posts
I'd be more concerned about what it supports or doesn't, in the specs is says "aftermarket back-up camera", what about the factory camera and other factory features that are supported by the OEM head unit? How about Nav updates? Not that OEM Nav updates are so great, but they are available.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Has one had any experience with the custom fit Android Radio for the Rav4 from eBay?

Look at this on eBay 10.2" Android 7.1.1 Car Stereo GPS Navigation Radio for Toyota RAV4 2014-2016 | eBay

I installed a China eBay Android Radio in my Suburban. All though it has it's quirks it's still a decent radio and I would do it again given the chance. Does any habe any experience with this one?

Thanks!
I installed aftermarket Android based HU to my 2015 RAV4 and Honda Civic. Android system starts up too slow. This is the only thing I don't like Android HU. Also does this unit require additional interface (like a CAN box) to make buttons on steeling wheel work?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts