Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
875 Posts
thanks for the update. Considering painting costs, this thing will still cost over $400. The price actually isn't so far from the dealer's price of around $250 i believe. this item being primed doesn't really lower the price. Whomever paints your hood will have to prime it and won't give you a break for somethign taht's already primed...to my knowledge. Anyone else's experience or opinion differ?

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
geez zoomie... that red font really makes it hard to read on the blue background :roll: 8) :p

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
garfieldgurl said:
To whoever is interested.. I am and although is not expensive, i'm broke and still need to buy Xmas presents :(... hey... but that could be my gift to my baby! :D.. but no money to paint it :cry: (how pathetic :mrgreen:).
Hey Miriam, maybe Kelly can set up another Christmas Toy Drive: "Garfieldgurl Sport Hood Christmas Toy Drive". Have you been naughty or nice this year. :lol: I know what you mean about being broke, this is the time of year that I fear the most. :?

·
Premium Member
3,348 Posts
Derek said:
Hey Miriam, maybe Kelly can set up another Christmas Toy Drive: "Garfieldgurl Sport Hood Christmas Toy Drive". Have you been naughty or nice this year. :lol:
I'll put that one up right AFTER we finish the "Let's buy Kelly a 2006 V6 RAV4 Drive" :wink: :lol:

I know what you mean about money being tight this time of year. The wife and I just got home from Christmas shopping :? Oh well... it was good to see that most people we saw were in a good mood :D

Regardless of how BROKE the two of you are... it was nice to see that BOTH of you donated to our 2005 Toy Drive 8)

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Derek said:
Hey Miriam, maybe Kelly can set up another Christmas Toy Drive: "Garfieldgurl Sport Hood Christmas Toy Drive". Have you been naughty or nice this year. :lol: I know what you mean about being broke, this is the time of year that I fear the most. :?
LOL :lol: ... for your info, i've been very nice this year :mrgreen:.. BTW, that's a good idea Derek, and after i get my hood, we can get the '06 for Kelly :p

T

·
0 Posts
i would buy it but then like zoomie said the price is very similiar to the factory price... after shipping and... (you have to buy the actually scoop as well) ... hum... should I just pay a few more for a factory one?

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh yeah.. i didn't read the shipping charges. That's a lot! MIght as well get it at the dealership :?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts