Toyota RAV4 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Your Humble Administrator
2008 RAV4 Limited V6
16,973 Posts
That's an excellent price, even better than the Advics from Amazon. Just make sure they are the real deal, not some cheap Chinese knock-offs. The real Toyota OEM pads have Advics stamped on them.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't think the eBay brake pads have the Advics stamp on it. I will ask them. I took a look at the Amazon Brake Pads and they all have it. thanks

That's an excellent price, even better than the Advics from Amazon. Just make sure they are the real deal, not some cheap Chinese knock-offs. The real Toyota OEM pads have Advics stamped on them.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I've got some rears coming from the same seller for $36. It is coming from a dealer with a good eBay rep so not worried.
Let me know if there any difference with the brake pad compare to OEM. Since you are installing the rear brake pads, i'm not sure if it make any difference. Most of the stopping power are used in the Front brake pads. thanks

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
I bought the Advics from Amazon and was somewhat disappointed that they too were made in China. I went ahead and installed them and everything is working fine. Maybe Toyota is outsourcing to China now for OEM parts?

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Let me know if there any difference with the brake pad compare to OEM. Since you are installing the rear brake pads, i'm not sure if it make any difference. Most of the stopping power are used in the Front brake pads. thanks
They are OEMs from that seller.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts