Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
hehe, good one mate :lol:

Talk about an identity crisis :roll:

looks like a copy and paste job gone wrong. what would be really sad is that if someone bid on that car thinking it was a RAV lol

·
Registered
176 Posts
What a good example of a car dealer that doesn't have a clue!! Wonder if they got a Toyota Geo Tracker forsale too!

·
Registered
986 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's one thing to make a mistake like that, but it's another to intentionally put misleading keywords in a title so the item will appear in search results. I'm talking about the people who post items on ebay with titles such as "Ford Escape SUV not Rav4 or CRV ". It makes it so much harder to search for the items you are looking for. I also hate the people who post junk on ebay, such as 90% of the stuff you find when you search for "rav4". You all know what I am talking about.

B

·
0 Posts
Aw, comeon Jeff...don't you want those sport pedals or the racing applique for the fuel filler door? I hear it makes your vehicle a little faster...

:roll:

My favorite is when you see some "tricked" out car like that and as you're poking around the engine bay you notice that the brake fluid has never been changed, or the coolant...

Please people, maintenance before show? No?

Bogatyr

R

·
0 Posts
WOW IM GONA BUY IT if it was ACTUALLY a 2002 RAV4...
for $4000 :lol:

we want cars MADE IN JAPAN !!!!!

E

·
0 Posts
Jeff said:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=4524706838&category=31872
Hillarious... and sad... at the same time! :roll::?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts