Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Edmunds finally has some info on the 2007 Rav 4. Looks like it will get 3rd row seats and a rear bumper. Unbelievable. Now we just need to see some pics.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: Edmunds info on 2007 RAV

MSG said:
Edmunds finally has some info on the 2007 RAV 4. Looks like it will get 3rd row seats and a rear bumper. Unbelievable. Now we just need to see some pics.

They still don't have the picture. According to them, Toyota has kept a pretty tight lid on it and the RAV will show up in the Geneva Auto show, which I checked, and it runs in Septermber, about the same time the RAVs are going to be on the lot anyway.

I am pretty sure the RAV will look like the blue pictures we have seen around us.

If it gets a third row of seats, I will then have a good excuse to buy it!

·
Registered
242 Posts

Third row seats means BIGGER :roll: IF this is the case :?: :?: I'll check-out Kia Sportage for sure :evil: :evil: Garage space very small.....Heat in winter...Elevator to front door...No elements in winter :lol: Not giving that up :evil: :evil:

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Edmunds info on 2007 RAV

RAV4EVR said:
MSG said:
Edmunds finally has some info on the 2007 RAV 4. Looks like it will get 3rd row seats and a rear bumper. Unbelievable. Now we just need to see some pics.

They still don't have the picture. According to them, Toyota has kept a pretty tight lid on it and the RAV will show up in the Geneva Auto show, which I checked, and it runs in Septermber, about the same time the RAVs are going to be on the lot anyway.

I am pretty sure the RAV will look like the blue pictures we have seen around us.

If it gets a third row of seats, I will then have a good excuse to buy it!
I think you mean the Frankfurt Auto Show which as you say is every Septmeber. Geneva Show is every Feb/March.

Toyota seem to be doing a good job of keeping the new RAV4 under wraps just like they did with the new Lexus IS.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OFF TOPIC

Scott Cummings... I was in Edinburge, Scotland just a few weeks ago. I stayed at my uncle's at the Ferry Lane for a few days. Although most of my time was spent in Glasgow and Nottingham.

I should have stopped by to check out your RAV !!!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts