Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was addressing performance problems, cleaning map sensor, maf...ect checked most sensors, all clean, battery was disco. i put everything back where it goes, reattached battery, started vehicle, and my dash lights, door locks, speedo, brake and tail lights, wipers dont work, radio and ac too, and car wont come out of gear. all fuses are good, what the heck is the problem

·
Registered
4 Posts
This happen to me today too.
So, i got my car washed and i went to leave and electricity won't work. I turned on the car and the battier light came on. I turned it off and check the battery it was hooked up with no corrosion. When i turned it back one the doors, windows, horn, blinkers, radio, AC, brake lights, and lighter output none of it works. So the guys at the carwash help me check the fuses all the fuses are working.
Then I called Triple-A and they test my battery they said the battery is good but the alternator may have gone out.
I have no clue!
It just stoped and its an automatic so i couldnt change the gear,!! The cap to manual override the gear was stuck, soo i had to use a pocket knife to pry it off, so i could stick my finger down to press the internal reless to get it in gear to tow it....?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts