Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my silver hybrid it was built in July, I noticed the energy monitor seems to be different from reviews I have seen online?

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've seen pics of that in the non USA models.

Is your temperature measured in celcius?

Yes celcius, from northern europe, Sweden. I was just curious if they already made changes to the new model.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

·
Your Humble Administrator
2008 RAV4 Limited V6
16,718 Posts
That looks nothing like the entune system in my 2016 rav4 hybrid.
Plus I am unable read that language :(
It's Swedish. Entune is USA only. They don't even get it in Canada. The RAV4's in the UK come with something called Touch and Go.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I picked up my new 2017 Rav4 Hybrid AWD in Executive trimlevel last week. Produced in August.
Europe Entune version with JBL audio,360 degrees panorama view, voice command, and with the same energy monitor swedish member Torque has.

·
Registered
551 Posts
I picked up my new 2017 Rav4 Hybrid AWD in Executive trimlevel last week. Produced in August.
Europe Entune version with JBL audio,360 degrees panorama view, voice command, and with the same energy monitor swedish member Torque has.
I'm curious if it's possible to load the Europe Entune version on USA model cars.
I have a '16 hybrid which was made in Japan. In theory if the infotainment hardware is the same,
it should be able to run the same software.

·
Premium Member
7,938 Posts
Entune is horrible. Software slows down and freezes alot when I use Navigation.
Also touch is non-responsive a lot of times.

You need to see your dealer, I've never had a freeze, never had a problem with non-responsive touch, sometimes the screen slides to the next view when I touch instead making the selection, prolly has more to do operator error. Others have had freezes and got it fixed. I've not had good luck with verbal navigation commands, it doesn't understand a given address from myself or my wife too often even after voice training. It may have more to do with cabin noise tho, Siri Eyes Free worked great when sitting in the driveway, not so much on the road.

·
Registered
551 Posts
You need to see your dealer, I've never had a freeze, never had a problem with non-responsive touch, sometimes the screen slides to the next view when I touch instead making the selection, prolly has more to do operator error. Others have had freezes and got it fixed. I've not had good luck with verbal navigation commands, it doesn't understand a given address from myself or my wife too often even after voice training. It may have more to do with cabin noise tho, Siri Eyes Free worked great when sitting in the driveway, not so much on the road.
I have a scheduled check at 5k miles/ 6 months.
I'll bring it up then.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts