Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying to get Night View to work on my new 2015 Rav4. Followed the book but the screen it shows has Brightness, Contrast and Night View. My Entune screen has Brightness, Contrast and no Night View. Book also shows how to set up Speed Controlled Volume but again, I cant find that in the set-up either. Any thoughts or do I just take it back to the dealer? Thanks.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Trying to get Night View to work on my new 2015 Rav4. Followed the book but the screen it shows has Brightness, Contrast and Night View. My Entune screen has Brightness, Contrast and no Night View. Book also shows how to set up Speed Controlled Volume but again, I cant find that in the set-up either. Any thoughts or do I just take it back to the dealer? Thanks.
I don't have some of the Setup menu items on my Entune basic (RAV4 LE model) radio that the manual states should exist. Very frustrating. I wonder if we have outdated firmware? I tried a link in another thread to update it, but the instructions would not work.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I am very disappointed with the Entune system on my XLE.

You could call Toyota customer service to get the steps to see which firmware you have; your dealer should also be able to help you find your version.

I'm not sure, but I believe only dealers can update the firmware.

Good luck.

·
Premium Member
1,427 Posts
On your dimmer switch, pop the dimmer off of the top "notch" so it freely turns from the notch down to "off"
If it's rolled all the way into the "notch" the HU locks into Day mode.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts