Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2016 Rav4 and the navigation/entertainment system is so - so, but recently it now rarely works with my Pandora app directly. I have to connect via bluetooth and start it that way. I do remember that there was a recent update on my cars system a few weeks back, and I also know that my Galaxy 6 is now on Marshmellow. My iHeart Radio still seems to function correctly.

I tried uninstalling Entune and re-installing and it doesn't seem to have made any change.

Anyone else having this issue?

Thanks.

Mark in Brea

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi Mark,

I've seen my Pandora spin away endlessly, with no connect. I found that I must ensure Toyota entune app is successfully connected on my phone 1st. It also seems to be a function of how good your internet connection is on the phone at that time. If it is sketchy, my Pandora will be unstable.

Pandora seems to be the 'least' stable of iHeart radio and Slacker seem less susceptible to issues.

Iphone 6+ in use. Latest version of ios.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well since the Entune update a few days ago I have some good news and some bad news.

GOOD NEWS: Pandora now plays again through my car and the Pandora app on the system.

BAD NEWS: When I turn off the car Pandora just keeps playing away on my phone. The only way to stop it is to select entune in my apps and then exit it.

PLEASE GET THE APP RIGHT.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Compatability

Well I see my Galaxy S6 with Marshmallow (6.0.1) on AT&T is on the list. Hoping that they will come out with another fix shortly, but not holding my breath.

Mark in Brea

1 - 6 of 6 Posts