·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
1,427 Posts
Applied to my '16 Corolla.
Had a reboot a few days later, and the weathermap is still non-functional when there is bad weather. Works fine when it's clear, but if it's raining (and I am getting HD radio and traffic information, XM works fine) it just says "Downloading data"... I've seen no change on this version.

·
Premium Member
7,974 Posts
I've seen no changes either unless you count the fact that I've had no random reboots or freezes since the update, worth doing it for just that IMO. I dunno if the update improved text message notification, but before the update new messages alerts didn't always happen, so far all have, but time will tell.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi greekcs,

I would like to say thanks for sending out update files. I had been looking for those files for a while and could not find it. Update file name "15TBDANA-CA01_1116.kwi" - version UU.11.16 works fine on my 2017 LE FWD with Entune Audio. I am not sure if this new update file would create some issues, but will keep all of you updated once I found something wrong.

·
Registered
644 Posts
Thank you!
Just updated my 2016 Limited NAV / JBL Entune Premium Audio with 15TDANNA-CA01_2026.kwi
All modules shows 20.26, except OS.
And I have no clue what was fixed.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,427 Posts
It doesn't seem like it fixed anything.
My weathermap is still unresponsive when there's the slightest rain anywhere in the area (and I'm getting HD radio on AM and FM, so that's not it)... map works perfectly in clear weather when it's not needed.

I've had restarts, one lockup, Bluetooth inconsistencies.... All the same issues as before.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I was having problems with routing on my Entune Premium system. As this was one of the things that was addressed by this update, I asked to have it installed during my 10,000 mile service. The dealer said that if the system was not rebooting, then they would not update the system. After quoting the TSB to them, they agreed to do the update, "as a one-time courtesy." Checking the software versions after the update, everything except the operating system shows the new CU.20.26 version. The operating system still shows the original CU.20.17 version. Does anyone know if this is correct, or did the dealer fail to complete the upgrade?

·
Registered
5 Posts
HEAD UNIT APPLICABLE FILE ON USB DRIVE
Entune™ Audio 15TBDANA-CA01_1116.kwi
Entune™ Audio Plus 15TDDANA-CA01_2102.kwi
Entune™ Premium Audio 15TDANNA-CA01_2026.kwi
Thanks greekcs! Just updated my just purchased 2016 Rav4 LE's Entune Audio from UU.10.48 to UU.11.16 using the first file above ..hope this fix the issues been having.

Anyone have files from T-SB-0003-19 which updates it to UU.11.34

·
Registered
1 Posts
1 - 20 of 23 Posts