Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's a 2009 Rav4, 2.5L with a P0137 code reading. I'm hoping to replace the O2 sensor myself, but haven't been able to locate the B1S2 sensor on the vehicle. Most of the videos, threads here, and diagrams I've seen seem to show a 3.5L engine. Originally bought the Denso 234-4501, but that didn't fit. Please advise and thank you!

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
It's a 2009 Rav4, 2.5L with a P0137 code reading. I'm hoping to replace the O2 sensor myself, but haven't been able to locate the B1S2 sensor on the vehicle. Most of the videos, threads here, and diagrams I've seen seem to show a 3.5L engine. Originally bought the Denso 234-4501, but that didn't fit. Please advise and thank you!
Rav4 2.5

Follow the exhaust pipe on passenger side near Front wheel to find sensor ( the attachment should give you good idea)

Search here for part number
Find My Part | DENSO Auto Parts
Denso 234-4622

Denso is the oem.

Look for best price on ebay,amazon or walmart

Make sure you spay pb blaster or penetrating oil and let sit overnight. If you don't have a sensor wrench you can use 22mm box wrench after unplugging it. Make sure you put anti seize paste on new sensor threads before installing.
Good Luck

1 - 2 of 2 Posts