Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks,
I have conflicting info from 2 dealers.
Will the V6 4x4 Limited be available in Northern California with the Everglade Metalic (green) exterior and Ash Leather interior?

I will am buying with the Costco program (invoice+$700).

Thanks,
Rav4Eric

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Actually, the point is that one dealer says the web is wrong. I suspect that that dealer is trying to get me to buy what they have coming in, but i'm not sure.
If I need to, I can get the SIlver in about a week or wait an unsure time to get what I really want (Everglade V6 4x4 Limited with ash leather).

Rav4Eric

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
check with other dealers definitly. there are times I have gone in looking and knew more about the car than the salesman. one dealer told me wrong info and I asked around and all the other dealers told correct info. do not settle if you have your heart set on it. check around and be happy with your decision.

good luck

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just curious. Yesterday we stopped into our dealer to pick up our plates...and, I asked the salesman if they had ever gotten in an Everglade. He told me that they are very rare, although the "hottest color in Japan." Not sure if this is true at all..but, this is what he said. He also said that the Everglade costs $200 more just to get that color. I'm curious for those of you that purchased the Everglade if you did, in fact, have to pay $200 more.

·
Registered
168 Posts
I'll check my sticker when I get home but I'm pretty sure I didn't have to pay extra for the color. I believe the only color that has an upcharge for paint is the Blizzard Pearl White.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
flyingn said:
KUJ is correct. The only extra cost color is the blizzard white
This doesn't suprise me that the salesman told us this.

Other things he told us:

We had rain-sensing windshield wipers.
We will NEVER have to wax the car EVER!
We had heated seats (even though we knew the base did not)
We had side air bags (even though we knew the base we were looking at did not).
That we had the hill assist.

That's all I can think of right now...but, he kept telling us so many doozies, it wasn't even funny. My husband knew more than he did! :)

He wasn't the sharpest crayon in the box...yet, we still bought from him! LOL!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts