Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Here is all the wiring info I could find from others for the new Rav4. I hope this will help many of you here and hope it will stop so many duplicate threads being made for the same questions. I hope this gets sticky by a mod to help make this visible.

Please help me by pressing the "THANKS" button. I will add more info later on.

Attachments

·
Registered
389 Posts
Then please push the THANKS button for me.

I can post more wiring or diagrams for other years/model to help out more if needed.
I'm not sure what the "thanks" button has to do with anything??

Is my 2013 xle any different?

A lot of this stuff sure would have helped doing some of the projects that I have done.

Do you have any info on the fuse box under the steering wheel, next to the OBD port? I still want to add the 12 volt chargers to the rear. I don't want to use a jumper fuse thing and want to know which wires/colors to tap into one for constant 12v and one for switched.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Thanks so much! This should be very beneficial for new RAV4 owners. I would love to have this for the 2012 3rd Gen base!! Needed something like this badly for my mom's '99 4Runner when mice got under the hood...

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks so much! This should be very beneficial for new RAV4 owners. I would love to have this for the 2012 3rd Gen base!! Needed something like this badly for my mom's '99 4Runner when mice got under the hood...
Inbox me your email and I will email you all you need for whatever vehicle you need it for.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm not sure what the "thanks" button has to do with anything??

Is my 2013 xle any different?

A lot of this stuff sure would have helped doing some of the projects that I have done.

Do you have any info on the fuse box under the steering wheel, next to the OBD port? I still want to add the 12 volt chargers to the rear. I don't want to use a jumper fuse thing and want to know which wires/colors to tap into one for constant 12v and one for switched.
The THANKS button just helps me out to let members know I contribute to the forums. Just like saying thank you to people.

Inbox me your email and I will email you the full PDF on your exact year and model.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I hope a MOD can make this a Sticky thread please. IT will help so many people when they use the search button instead of making a new thread.

·
Your Humble Administrator
2008 RAV4 Limited V6
16,756 Posts
I hope a MOD can make this a Sticky thread please. IT will help so many people when they use the search button instead of making a new thread.
Done! I also moved it to the 4.4 Interior forum.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Hi All,

Here is all the wiring info I could find from others for the new Rav4. I hope this will help many of you here and hope it will stop so many duplicate threads being made for the same questions. I hope this gets sticky by a mod to help make this visible.

Thanks, is the wiring info same as for 2013 model? can you send it to me in pdf. ([email protected]):smile

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, I am trying to install a aftermarket GPS stereo system in my 2013 Rav4 Limited Edition, and really need an original stereo wiring diagram, do you have the stereo wiring diagram for 2013 Rav4 Limited Edition AWD? Thank you!!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi All,

Good morning, this is Puchepu from Atlanta
Got my new 2015 rav, trying to find the actual wire diagrams, so I can follow to install some aftermarket stuff.
Like to find on the engine compartment, the hot wire coming from the ignition key or the daytime running light wire harness, from the fuse box to the lights, or more important from the ignition key to the fuse compartments, specially on the engine compartment.
Thanks

·
Registered
8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
I must be missing something, the response to my ? was if someone has the wire diagrams for the new 2015 Rav4, the response I got was color of wires and location!!!
So I guess nobody can help me out.
I need the wire diagrams, where you can chase one specific wire from point A to point B, and I can understand that everyone saying a big Thanks to this person?? Did he email the prints to them????

·
Registered
4 Posts
complete wire diagrams for Toyota Rav4 2015

I was replay to my original tread with wire colors and location.
Would like to ask if anyone have a complete wire diagram, the one you use to chase one specific wire from point A to point B.
Everyone was thanking to this person but I could no understand why???
Nobody posted wire diagrams, just color and locations!!
Need to add some after markets stuffs.
Anyone can help?
Please do not send me color and location of terminals,,,,I need the wire diagrams or blue prints if you want to call them that way.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a 2010 base model with the standard radio. Should I elect too change the radio to a top of the line GPS...is the wiring in place for the rear view camera?

·
Registered
14 Posts
JBL System

Any chance you could post the wire diagrams for a RAV4 w/ the JBL amp & Speakers... ?

Thank you

1 - 20 of 42 Posts