Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally my local dealer got a RAV4 Limited V6 4WD but he got a everglade metallic ..but i am interested on silver or nautical blue.

OPTIONS:
1. Sunroof/Moonroof
2. Curtain Air Bags
3. JBL
4. CF(Carpet mats)
5. FE
6. Remote start
7.Auto dimm Mirror
8. Daytime running lights.
MSRp price $29683
SELLING PRICE $27,123(before tax)

Does any one has this color? would you post some pictures.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Everglade is my favorite RAV4 color, I would take it :thumbs_up:

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'd go for the Nautical Blue (if I could find one that is!)
-calkiwi

·
Registered
363 Posts
I have the everglade, some people think it looks silver or gray under certain lighting condittions, in bright sun it looks very green. I am happy with it.

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've seen it in the show room -- it's a very nice color. I did not go with it because it came with beige interior, and I wanted grey. (I'm a 'winter' -- women would understand - and wanted a 'cool' color, rather than warm.)

But everglade/beige looked very nice together. I'd recommend that you have a look and then decide.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Everglade was my first choice when looking for a new Rav. I couldn't find one with a grey interior either. So I went with my second choice of silver. I don't think they even make the Everglade without the beige interior? That color combo really does look nice together though.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They do make the color combo everglade with the ash interior. I own one. Here is a pic

[/img]
[/url][/img]

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
As you can see from the large pics on the previous post, that it is a very nice color. Just think how sharp it would look with the stainless side steps like ours. They help out with loading and washing the roof and look good but no other function.

Also, you really can describe it as a silver-green. I would never say that it looks VERY green on a sunny day but that is when the color shows off best. On cloudy days most people will think it is silver.

We have a two tone interior that is really more taupe (light mushroom) and it is very agreeable. Beige is really too light to describe it as such but then, we are a 4.2 yet I know the exterior color is exactly the same for sure.

·
Registered
87 Posts
That's one nice ride Ravfanatic! You found the car I couldn't! Even got the sunroof :D I must say that I have grown quite found of the silver though. It's incredible how dirty it can get and you really can't even tell! 8)

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I love my everglade. It’s nearly as practical as silver with respect to being lazy with dust and dirt and still having the vehicle looking good. Plus it’s got that slight shade of green for that extra distinctiveness.

I have to say though, if practicality were not a concern, black looks stunning.

Cheers,
Zippy.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I have an limited everygreen metallic with a gray interior. I think they are pretty rare though, the dealer had a hard time finding one. After a few weeks of looking he asked if I could make do with the taupe and I said that would be fine but he ended up finding me a gray enterior.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
My dealer couldn't get me this color either. I waited 3-4 weeks and they had no luck locating one. I contacted Kristi at Basil Toyota. She located this vehicle in less than 1 hour. I live outside of Boston and drove just outside of Buffalo NY to pick it up. It was exactly what I wanted and Basil Toyota delivered.

Limited
4 WD
side curtains
moonroof
cargo net
rear bumper applique
I4

[/url]

[/img]

[/url][/img]

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I did a test ride this morning..
After i did a test ride, with high pitch voice i said "wow"..
The V6 is awesome and ride is very smooth..i really like the rav4 smooth ride..

The exterior color everglade is ok but not rich as silver...
But really i didn't like the interior taupe color...
the combination of everglade and taupe looks very bad..

the specification says interior FA40( i assume Fabric Ash) but when i looked it was taupe..

The car had 4 miles then i took another 10 miles test drive...

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
FC10 is the code for grey fabric interior (at least in the Base model).

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks Ravfanatic!!! I'm glad you are enjoying it!! I delivered another everglade w/ ash to monetnj today! They are out there! :D

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks Kuz.
I checked your album..
I also went to dealer and did a test drive.
the everglade color is very good but not very impressive as silver in my opinion..In overcast day the color is very dull...

But i was ok to take this color but i was not happy when i saw the interior beige color....The combination of green and beige is unmatching..

But you are very lucky you got grey interior..

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
bali said:
....The combination of green and beige is unmatching..quote]

Two earth-tone colors unmatching? Funny, I always thought nature did a pretty good job with brown earth, tree trunks, and lush green vegetation. The beige in the 4.3 must be horrendous???

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Bad Luck...Before i buy this vechile just one hour before some one bought it...

I have to wait until another V6 LTD 4WD shows up in my region..

If someone find any V6 LTD 4WD drive in Midwest please let me know....

1 - 20 of 20 Posts