Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
The limited hybrid had the same 18" rims as the gas model. The XLE hybrid has 17" rims and are exclusive, no other rav4 has them.

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Limited. Looks like a UK model though since it has the more pronounced lower lip?

Maybe things are different if you are in the UK.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am HIGHlY considering getting a Limited AWD Hybrid. I'm just torn between Silver or White. I like Silver better. It has a more unique look and stands out more.

·
Registered
240 Posts
I am HIGHlY considering getting a Limited AWD Hybrid. I'm just torn between Silver or White. I like Silver better. It has a more unique look and stands out more.
Really? Every other car in a typical parking lot is silver/gray, black or white. Those 3 (or 4) colors comprise 72% of all current car sales. If you want your Rav4 to stand out, go with Electric Storm Blue. Now that color stands out in a parking lot. :smile

·
Your Humble Administrator
2008 RAV4 Limited V6
16,730 Posts
The RAV in the photo looks to be a European model since the steering wheel is on the left.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I may just get the Limited AWD. I had a Prius and loved the 65mpg, but overall with gas the way it is and I only average 12k miles a year I am not sure a hybrid is for me. I would rather pocket the $3k.

·
Registered
132 Posts
I may just get the Limited AWD. I had a Prius and loved the 65mpg, but overall with gas the way it is and I only average 12k miles a year I am not sure a hybrid is for me. I would rather pocket the $3k.
Just remember gas prices are as low as they'll ever get. They WILL rise again over time. If you do choose a RAV4, I would highly recommend getting the hybrid. The transmission is a world of difference, it's much quieter, and you have more power.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Really? Every other car in a typical parking lot is silver/gray, black or white. Those 3 (or 4) colors comprise 72% of all current car sales. If you want your Rav4 to stand out, go with Electric Storm Blue. Now that color stands out in a parking lot. :smile
Even if I forget where I park, it is hard to miss the car and so far I have only seen one other blue hybrid.:smile

·
Registered
240 Posts
Even if I forget where I park, it is hard to miss the car and so far I have only seen one other blue hybrid.:smile
There is at least one other in our town and my wife parked near it a the store recently. We saw quite a few on our 2600 mile road trip out east this summer. I recently saw a Hyundai Tuscon that was virtually the same color so I think that color is becoming more popular.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts