Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
First time posting and a new member, so please forgive me if I missed the topics or did some mistakes.
I bought a 2016 Rav4 Advanced (In Turkey, you can check the web site of Toyota Turkey so I don't know if it is Le or XLE or limited or what, we only have 3 choices here, advance- premium- premium plus).

I realized that,
1) the button set on left door is illuminated on only driver window, everything else (including door lock and window lock buttons) is dark.
2)The buttons for setting external mirrors don't have any light too.
3) I don't have any clock on console, since my entertainment system is toyota touch 2.

Are these same with your cars too ?

This is so irritating.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Hi all,
First time posting and a new member, so please forgive me if I missed the topics or did some mistakes.
I bought a 2016 Rav4 Advanced (In Turkey, you can check the web site of Toyota Turkey so I don't know if it is Le or XLE or limited or what, we only have 3 choices here, advance- premium- premium plus).

I realized that,
1) the button set on left door is illuminated on only driver window, everything else (including door lock and window lock buttons) is dark.

Normal

2)The buttons for setting external mirrors don't have any light too.

Normal

3) I don't have any clock on console, since my entertainment system is toyota touch 2.

Normal, but I wish that the clock is also showing on the console just like those in 2015 cause I always turn off the screen. (reverse camera will continue to work even with the screen off, that's good).

Are these same with your cars too ?

Yes

This is so irritating.
Everything is as designed!

·
Your Humble Administrator
2008 RAV4 Limited V6
16,715 Posts
Welcome to RAV4World! Yes, we have been complaining about the non-lighted buttons and switches for 10 years at least. And the previous models had a separate clock:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Since my entertainment system is toyota touch 2, I don't have even clock on lcd screen :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts