Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where do I put the EZpass on a 2020 Limited? I don't want to block or interfere with anything

·
Registered
2019 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid XLE
13 Posts
When I put it directly on the right side of the rearview mirror/frontside camera on the black dots, my EZ pass wouldn't work most times. I then moved it to the left side of the plastic in the center and it's worked flawlessly since.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I placed mine to the right of the rain sensor, still behind the sun screen dots on the windshield but it works flawlessly there and doesn’t block my vision like it would if I placed it below the camera pod the mirror is mounted to. It also is high enough not to block my passenger's view.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Where do I put the EZpass on a 2020 Limited? I don't want to block or interfere with anything
I went all out and paid extra for the front license plate mounted ezpass - I actually had to request one from a neighboring state since my home state wouldn't provide one.. I just coudn't stand having something stuck in the windshield and I live in an area where the risk of it being stolen is very low.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I put mine right below the camera mirror black box. I thought it might block some vision but when the rearview mirror is adjusted it hid the TexPass.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts