Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Updated the front end a bit. Replaced the headlights with some black housing clear Corner Style lights. Changed the grill to this mesh style one. And added fog lights.

I plan to paint the grille surround to match.

I also have an old school "TOYOTA" logo coming for the grille too. PhotoGrid_1557184771106.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks! I love the contrast with the black and silver, got some bushwacker flares going on soon that will be black and some black wheels coming too with some beefier tires.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Looks awesome!

I've been eyeballing the black housing headlights for my 06. Where did you pick up yours at? Did you have to mess with re-aiming the lights?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looks awesome!

I've been eyeballing the black housing headlights for my 06. Where did you pick up yours at? Did you have to mess with re-aiming the lights?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
Got them. On eBay for under $100. Great quality for the money. Yeah you have to aim em, but that's just turning a Philips screwdriver til they're good. I live the look of the clear Corner. They have em with amber too.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Updated the front end a bit. Replaced the headlights with some black housing clear Corner Style lights. Changed the grill to this mesh style one. And added fog lights.

I also have an old school "TOYOTA" logo coming for the grille too. View attachment 125621

Amazing job congrats

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
67 Posts

I also have an old school "TOYOTA" logo coming for the grille too. View attachment 125621

Amazing job congrats

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Flares are from Bushwacker. There are two part numbers that fit a 4.3. Make sure to get the right set. You can get them on eBay or walmart.com and a bunch of sites., the wheels are 17 by 8 Avid A1 Wheels. Tires are 245 / 65 R17 Nokian Rotiiva. The grill was found on eBay searching JDM RAV4 Grill

·
Registered
2,483 Posts
I have similar alloy wheels in silver but made by RRSW I just bought for my winter tires. I think black wheels tend to be too bland and look like all the black steel wheels that people have here on their winter tires. I had those same chrome wheel skins on OEM steelies in the first post too on my winter tires I will be selling soon.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
About this Discussion
16 Replies
9 Participants
Ajax
Toyota RAV4 Forums
Rav 4 World is the internet's largest Toyota Rav4 SUV and EV online forum community. Discuss towing, modifications, and more.
Full Forum Listing