Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 104 Posts

·
Registered
2019 RAV4 XLE AWD
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Posted these on facebook already but wanted to share it with the forums!
The install took about 30 minutes, all of it was plug and play. All that needs to be done is taking out the old plastic trim pieces and replacing them with the provided ones. I did drill a hole through the fuse box so to not crimp down the wires but that's pretty much it. Let me know what you all think!

Purchase Here

·
Registered
2020 Toyota RAV4 Limited Hybrid
136 Posts
Looks sweet. Definitely better than the other Raptor style lights that have been posted in the forums before. Plus it keeps the stock look. Gonna purchase PURCHASED a set with the remote for me self!:cool: (y)

·
Registered
210 Posts
pretty cool. gona wait for more options. something that snaps into the grille w no mods like taco pro grille.

·
Registered
2019 RAV4 XLE AWD
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looks sweet. Definitely better than the other Raptor style lights that have been posted in the forums before. Plus it keeps the stock look. Gonna purchase PURCHASED a set with the remote for me self!:cool: (y)
So clean. Ordered mine. Can't wait to put em on.
Congrats guys! I love them so far and I'm sure you guys will too!

·
Registered
2019 RAV4 XLE AWD
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
pretty cool. gona wait for more options. something that snaps into the grille w no mods like taco pro grille.
No real mod necessary, take out old plastic piece and replace with new supplied plastic piece

·
Registered
2019 RAV4 XLE AWD
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wow I wish I knew more about wiring. This looks so sick
No wiring knowledge really required! Just take out the USB2 Fuse and slap the splitter in and you're good to go. No splicing or anything

·
Registered
2020 RAV4 HYBRID LIMITED
182 Posts
Going to order tomorrow after I find out if I can buy the remote at a later time. Don't know if I really need the remote.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Ordered mine a few days ago, very excited to install. Anything that is basically plug-n-play is all I need to be sold on something these days for the Rav4.

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
I love how you did it right and drilled that hole (seriously)! Just put a little RTV or a rubber grommet on the hole to keep water invasion out. I will also leave enough wire in there so I can put silicon bullet/spade connectors in so I can remove the lid completely if necessary.

·
Registered
2019 RAV4 XLE AWD
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I love how you did it right and drilled that hole (seriously)! Just put a little RTV or a rubber grommet on the hole to keep water invasion out. I will also leave enough wire in there so I can put silicon bullet/spade connectors in so I can remove the lid completely if necessary.
Thanks! I definitely added some silicone (not seen in the picture) to keep the water out, it's definitely the right way to do it.

Are they basically on with the headlights or the DRL’s? Do they work as turn signals also.
The lights are on with the car and don't work as turn signals. They're wired to the USB2 fuse and not the drl fuse, unfortunately the fuse tap doesn't fit those fuses.

·
Registered
2020 RAV4 HYBRID LIMITED
182 Posts
Ordered mine last night after hearing back from Ben @ Factor4. I was told he changed the design of the harness so a remote can be added at a later date.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Anyone know the guage of the wire that's close to the fuse tap want to know if they sell a cable gland that would fit to keep the water tight seal of the fuse box.

·
Registered
'19 Rav4 XLE Hybrid--Magnetic Gray Metallic
158 Posts
Posted these on facebook already but wanted to share it with the forums!
The install took about 30 minutes, all of it was plug and play. All that needs to be done is taking out the old plastic trim pieces and replacing them with the provided ones. I did drill a hole through the fuse box so to not crimp down the wires but that's pretty much it. Let me know what you all think!

Purchase Here

View attachment 157613 View attachment 157614 View attachment 157615 View attachment 157616 View attachment 157617 View attachment 157618 View attachment 157619
View attachment 157612
These look great. I'm very interested in the white led option. If anyone here buys them in the white color, please post a few pics, if you don't mind.

·
Registered
'19 Rav4 XLE Hybrid--Magnetic Gray Metallic
158 Posts
View attachment 157932 View attachment 157933

Went with the white LED to tie everything together. Very happy with how it turned out.
@Rvr23 Looks great, I was also looking to purchase and install the White LED option.

Question, do you feel that the color of these LED's matches the OEM DRL and headlight color? Or can you visible notice a difference in the color? I'm super OCD with this find of stuff, and I made sure the aftermarket LED fog lights I installed matched the DRL and headlights perfectly.

1 - 20 of 104 Posts