Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

21 - 40 of 117 Posts

Registered
2020 RAV4 HYBRID LIMITED
Supposed to get mine next week. Can't wait to put them in along with my new fog lamps!

Registered
2021 RAV4 Prime XSE Premium
This looks so sick!

How hard is to detach the original plastic grille part? I'm scared of breaking it :D

Wondering if they will fit the Prime. It looks like it will.

Registered
2019 RAV4 Hybrid XLE
@Rvr23 Looks great, I was also looking to purchase and install the White LED option.

Question, do you feel that the color of these LED's matches the OEM DRL and headlight color? Or can you visible notice a difference in the color? I'm super OCD with this find of stuff, and I made sure the aftermarket LED fog lights I installed matched the DRL and headlights perfectly.
They are more intense then the DRL but is less noticeable when all the lights are on. I didn鈥檛 purchase the ones with a remote, but that would give you the option to decrease the intensity.

Registered
2019 RAV4 XLE AWD
Discussion Starter #25
This looks so sick!

How hard is to detach the original plastic grille part? I'm scared of breaking it :D

Wondering if they will fit the Prime. It looks like it will.
It's very easy to detach, I would worry about breaking it. You'd have to intentionally try to force it out to break the original piece.

Registered
2020 Toyota RAV4 Limited Hybrid
Just installed! I think its worth having the remote if you like to play around with the settings. There are several modes like flashing, "breathing", strobe, etc. but the main thing I like about the remote is the ability to change the brightness or even turn them off completely.

Premium Member
2020 RAV4 Hybrid XSE, Weather, JBL, Tech Package
Just installed! I think its worth having the remote if you like to play around with the settings. There are several modes like flashing, "breathing", strobe, etc. but the main thing I like about the remote is the ability to change the brightness or even turn them off completely.
I also ordered the remote. When did you all order them and when did you receive them? I placed my order 2 weeks ago today and still haven鈥檛 received a shipment confirmation (just the order confirmation). There鈥檚 a note on the site saying that they鈥檒l supposedly ship at the end of October, but seeing you guys get them so quickly makes me think my order might have been overlooked. (I haven鈥檛 done any fiscally irresponsible mods to my car in a while and I鈥檓 getting anxious.)

Registered
I ordered the day I posted in this thread, 15 days ago. I did get a letter of apology from the owner of Factor4 about the delay, but I wasn't expecting them until Mid November.

Reactions: ddox

Registered
2019 RAV4 XLE AWD
Discussion Starter #35
I ordered the day I posted in this thread, 15 days ago. I did get a letter of apology from the owner of Factor4 about the delay, but I wasn't expecting them until Mid November.
Sorry to hear that. I didn't realize how popular this would be after I posted it in a few places, they must have been overwhelmed by orders. It looks like the RAV4 market is booming, I'm surprised there aren't more companies trying to capitalize on it.

Registered
Sorry to hear that. I didn't realize how popular this would be after I posted it in a few places, they must have been overwhelmed by orders. It looks like the RAV4 market is booming, I'm surprised there aren't more companies trying to capitalize on it.
Nothing to be sorry about, there was a "low stock" warning on the order page and to expect shipping after October 20th. I received them today on the 21st so its a pleasant surprise!

Reactions: mike389

Registered
2020 RAV4 HYBRID LIMITED
Any chance you took a pic of the harness that comes with the remote?

Registered
Any chance you took a pic of the harness that comes with the remote?
I believe this LED controller is just spliced into the wiring.

Reactions: mike389
21 - 40 of 117 Posts