Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone had aftermarket seat heaters installed but used the factory heated seat switches to make it look like a "stock" installation? I'm having trouble finding the OEM heated seat switches online. If possible, I'd like to have my installer use these instead of the aftermarket switches in the sides of the seats.

·
Premium Member
3,345 Posts
radioman said:
Has anyone had aftermarket seat heaters installed but used the factory heated seat switches to make it look like a "stock" installation? I'm having trouble finding the OEM heated seat switches online. If possible, I'd like to have my installer use these instead of the aftermarket switches in the sides of the seats.
Have you seen the NEW switch in the 2006 model? If you get a chance... stop by a dealership and take a view. It's a DUAL switch that fits into ONE of the knockout plugs. Being a new model... probably would be VERY dificult to get one this early in the model year :?

Regarding the earlier model year switches... maybe a local WRECKING YARD would have one. Lots of WRECKING YARDS listed here ---> http://www.car-part.com/dealersaz.shtml

1 - 3 of 3 Posts