Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, the cargo cover won't stay up. For those who don't have the desire to create some elaborate mechanism, try this:

The bungee cord is bright green to show well in the photo. It works like a charm. Choose your own color and you’ll be in business. There will be a little tension in the down position. And, when you lift up the cover, enough tension is still there to keep it from falling back down.

·
Super Moderator
1,559 Posts
Great idea RAV! I hated it when mine chunked me on the noggin every once in a while too... :doh:

It's not too hard to find black bungees out there, but grey... Not sure about that! Most of em tend to be really bright colors though, like green, red, blue and yellow.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well crap, the secret is out! Why was I so charitable with my idea? I could have done infomercials. And, thrown in not one, but two bungee cords...a $29.95 value! All for three easy installments of $9.95 charged to your Visa or Paypal account.

I missed my opportunity to be a capitalist and am obviously a lousy interior decorator with that green bungee color choice.

I wish you better luck in finding the right color my friends...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts