Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
After many weeks and finally months I decided to rework the Extend My Seat rails that did not fit my 2012 Rav4. A little Die Grinder work, drilling and filing on both the Extend My Seat Rails and the Toyota seat metal rear legs, All is now installed and seems to be working well

Earlier they had shipped me a set that worked well (no modification) on both the Driver and Passenger side seats. I and wife love their product when it fits. Extend My Seat had sent a set that did not fit either the driver or passenger side and after many online chats and emails it was clear the customer service at Extend My Seat is less than perfect and could not provide the correct rail that fits our 2012 Rav4.

However the help anyone that needs more leg room they make a fine product if you receive the correct product.

Photos included show the difference between the set that fits and the ones that do not fit. Photos also show the holes in the Extend My Seat Rails needed to make mount to the Toyota floor and a photo showing the rear OEM Toyota seat legs openings that are needed to elongate to accept the bolts,

Best Wishes that Extend My Seat corrects the issue and I hope no one else has to go through this process.

·
Registered
8,428 Posts
Congratulations - you got them to work by apply ingenuity. Thanks for the great pics and writeup.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts