Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sup guys..

i finally got the RAV4 i want today!! yea.....!! the one i got is silver V6 Limited 4WD with third row seat... i feel soo lucky because as i was saying in the other posts, i can't find any of those spec in the bay area... but this morning, i was bored and tired of waiting for 4 dealers to call me back on the new Rav4.. i've decide to check all the Toyota Dealership website in the bay area to see if i can find one my self... and what a suprise!!!... after looking throught 4 toyota websites, i found the car i want on Toyota of San Francisco's site.. i read it over and over to make sure i wasen't dreaming.. after few minus i decide to call the dealer.. a nice lady name Lisa answered and told me it is true, they have the car.. and it's available for sell.. so my wife and i rush from Davis to San Francisco (hour and half drive) to check out the car... it is sooo beautiful....!! so we told her we want the car right away.. i end up buying it for 33000 OTD..

some of you might wonder how come we spend soo much money.. well.. we actully got more than we want mainly because this RAV comes with the DVD Entertainment system which is about 1000 extra.. and also we got our self a LoJack as well ($799)... so after counting all the options, we found out the price we got was $1500 off the MSRP.. Yeapy!! anyways... we are happy to get our new RAV4.... now i'll just to make some calls to other dealers telling them i don't need the car any more.. :p:p

here are some pictures of my new car...

1) My new RAV6 V6 Limited 4wd with 3rd row seat.. and my 04 Supercharged Corolla

2) Rear View of the car

3) love this part... V6 grille

4) Factory DVD Entertainment system

5) RCA Jack with 110v plug (for my game club and PS

6) Factory Wireless headphone and remote for the DVD

7) front panel with my GPS

8) 106 miles (after driving 100 miles back from San Francisco)

9) 3rd row seat (one fold down, and one up)

G

·
0 Posts
Congrats!

Congrats! Sounds like you got yourself a really nice Rav! Post pics when you a chance....before it gets dirty. It's been raining so much up there! :D

L

·
0 Posts
Hoolala,

Is that Chautaqua Apts. in North Davis in the background? The fencing and the buildings sure say "North Davis Greenbelt" to me. I used to live there, and in Casitas, when I was a student at UCD.

Congrats on your new RAV4. I really like the audio/video plugs. Which is faster, the blown 4 cyl, or the V6?

Lance

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Lance said:
Hoolala,

Is that Chautaqua Apts. in North Davis in the background? The fencing and the buildings sure say "North Davis Greenbelt" to me. I used to live there, and in Casitas, when I was a student at UCD.

Congrats on your new RAV4. I really like the audio/video plugs. Which is faster, the blown 4 cyl, or the V6?

Lance
sup.. first i would like to thank you for the info you provide... i end up buying it from SF toyota because anna can't find any of the spec i want.. but she gave me the best price..

i live in Anderson place.. right next to the alberson on covell.. and the V6 is way faster then my Supercharged corolla.. because TRD supercharger sucked... i should have go with turbo setup.. :(

L

·
0 Posts
Ahhh Anderson Place,... I knew the photos were taken somewhere in North Davis.

Since you live across the street from Albertson's, you should hop in the RAV, and celebrate with a SUPER GIANT 18 inch burrito from Guadalajara Taqueria next door. Oh how I miss Davis, and those burritos.

Are you going to improve the V6's performance? I'd like to get at least an intake for mine. Please keep us posted on any mods.

Watch out for the cops on Anderson! Don't let the V6 power get you in trouble!

Lance

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Lance said:
Ahhh Anderson Place,... I knew the photos were taken somewhere in North Davis.

Since you live across the street from Albertson's, you should hop in the RAV, and celebrate with a SUPER GIANT 18 inch burrito from Guadalajara Taqueria next door. Oh how I miss Davis, and those burritos.

Are you going to improve the V6's performance? I'd like to get at least an intake for mine. Please keep us posted on any mods.

Watch out for the cops on Anderson! Don't let the V6 power get you in trouble!

Lance
yea.. that Burrito place is one of the best place in Davis.. Davis actully have alot of good foods.. like all you can eat Sushi @ nabu sushi (not fuji) and fuzio (itaily place...)...

i acutlly want to do the exterior, suspension and brake first... i already got the quote for those lip kit and lowing spring from Japan.. it's alittle bit pricy.. but.. i might buy it later...

after driving it for two days... i think the most impoartant part this car need to improve is the brake... i want to get the big brake kit if is available because the brake reacts alittle bit slow IMO... or maybe i'm used to the big brake kit on my Corolla..

S

·
0 Posts
I have not seen any RAV4 with the third row seat. Where does the passengers put their legs??

***Never mind, I saw another users pics and I could see where the legs go.****

1 - 13 of 13 Posts