Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks for everyone's help! I posted a few different threads trying to decide on what 2018 RAV4 to order....hybrid or regular, exterior color, interior color, packages, etc. Today I finally placed the order... and the winner is.......

2018 RAV4 Limited Hybrid AWD, with the Advanced Tech Package, Foot Activated Power Door, Crossbars, Mudguards, Carpeted Floor Mats ....in Ruby Flare Pearl w/Nutmeg interior.

Thank you all! You all help contribute to my decision making! This is why I love message boards!

·
Registered
450 Posts
Thanks for everyone's help! I posted a few different threads trying to decide on what 2018 RAV4 to order....hybrid or regular, exterior color, interior color, packages, etc. Today I finally placed the order... and the winner is.......

2018 RAV4 Limited Hybrid AWD, with the Advanced Tech Package, Foot Activated Power Door, Crossbars, Mudguards, Carpeted Floor Mats ....in Ruby Flare Pearl w/Nutmeg interior.

Thank you all! You all help contribute to my decision making! This is why I love message boards!
Great choice. Enjoy your RAV4H. You'll hear some whirling noises initially when coasting to slow down or stop. Just part of the re-gen. After some time you'll get use to it and don't hear it.

Reactions: MarkMac

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm mad you moved my thread considering I asked more questions on the "general" forum. And wanted to thank the people there that helped!!

·
Premium Member
8,120 Posts
I'm mad you moved my thread considering I asked more questions on the "general" forum. And wanted to thank the people there that helped!!

You should thank them in the original discussions, there's nothing more disappointing to members than a member asking questions to make a decision, and then never updating the original discussion, I see it time after time on the outdoor forum I moderate. :confused:

http://www.rav4world.com/forums/123-4-4-general/270153-hybrid-gas-mileage-vs-regular.html

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
9,027 Posts

Thanks for the update - somehow it has been posted in two different threads! Congrats on your purchase. Can you possibly post pics of both the exterior and interior? Especially curious about how the nutmeg interior looks "in the flesh."

·
Super Moderator
11,109 Posts
Sorry folks. Toymom's "pulled the trigger" post started a new thread under "4.4 General" so I've just moved it back there.
I do agree the feedback loop would be better closed if it was under the "Hybrid gas mileage" but I can't presume that.
Toymom is free to repost it there if desired. Once that's done I'll clean up the mess that's left.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the update - somehow it has been posted in two different threads! Congrats on your purchase. Can you possibly post pics of both the exterior and interior? Especially curious about how the nutmeg interior looks "in the flesh."
I will when I get it, but since it was an "order" it will take about 4 months to come in.

Note: I posted this in the "General" forum because that is where I started and where I received all my infomation, so I wanted to update everyone here with my decision. I guess because I finally decided on a hybrid, it got moved to the hybrid forum. My original title was just "Finally pulled the trigger!" without the 2018 RAV4 Limited Hybrid.

·
Super Moderator
11,109 Posts
My original title was just "Finally pulled the trigger!" without the 2018 RAV4 Limited Hybrid.
My doin's there too. Being a moderator (I've lasted almost a year so far!) allows me to add some year & model info to nondescript thread titles so members don't have to read the post to see if it piques their interest.

Not so much here because it was posted under 4.4, but under "Member Introductions" there's often zero info in a title such as "Please Help!" One has to open the thread to see if it's a 1994 or a 2017, a 24 year span, they need help with. Combine that with the fact that they are by definition new members and often post in the wrong area, "Please Help" may not get any. So when you see - year & model added to a title you can bet it's been Doctored. :wink:

·
Registered
93 Posts
Regardless of what forum(s) it's posted in, you arguably have ordered THE most beautiful color combination offered. Congrats on getting it done. Now for the long wait (and in your case the LONG wait) until you can update us with photos and impressions.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Regardless of what forum(s) it's posted in, you arguably have ordered THE most beautiful color combination offered. Congrats on getting it done. Now for the long wait (and in your case the LONG wait) until you can update us with photos and impressions.
Thanks, I never actually got to see one in person so I hope I like it!!!

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
So I FINALLY got my 2018 Rav4 AWD Hybrid Limited....it's nice!! I want to post pictures but don't know how :frown

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hopefully this works....Yay it did!! I love it, has all the bells and whistles!!

IMG_1042_LI.jpg

IMG_1039_LI.jpg

IMG_1038.JPG

Wow....well that only took like an hour!! LOL!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts