Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just picked up these mats cause i hate the grey mats because they show dirt so easily.

F518 Style 3D Car FLoor Liner--Toyota RAV4 Waterproof All Weather 3D Car Floor Mats | Liners

it came out to $130 cad with front mats, rear mats and a cargo liner for the trunk.

If you scroll the pictures it will show the item inside a rav4. A nice feature is that it covers the left foot rest. Which i thought was a key feature which i found odd when the weather tech mats which cost more than double the price only cover half. The other nice feature is the back seat mats are 1 piece straight across. Another reason i went this route is because i didn't see any other carpet options from other companies that have a lip to keep debris and dirt from rolling off the main carpet and onto the rest of the sub carpet.

i like the feel of carpet mats so this is why i went this route. They claim to be water proof so that melted snow or water you've tracked in won't penetrate the mat into the floor. They had a demo showing this at the office.

I did consider husky and weather tech mats, but i wasn't sure if i wanted a harder mat cause i like the feel of the carpet style like i mentioned earlier.

Anyone else running these? i'm curious to see how they wear and how long the mats have lasted them.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I have Weather Tech in my 2012, but they were on the pricey side. Likely to be getting 2015 XLE next week so I'm back to prowling for this site for options. I think I may give Findway a chance. Thanks for the tip.

·
Registered
302 Posts
I received mine a few days after ordering. They are well made. Fitment is not as perfect as Weathertech or Husky, but it is still very good. I'll try to snap a few pics when I get a chance.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i've used mine for a month or so now. the reason i went wih them is because they're carpet but water proof and cover more of the left foot rest on the driver side.

also my interior carpets were grey which is one of the dumbest colors cause it shows stains and dirt marks so easily.

anyways i look forward to having these through the first winter with them. hopefully they work out well.

glad i could help a few of you guys.

·
Registered
8,730 Posts
Color choice limited to black or grey, and I don't like either one. But if owners like them, fortunately we still have choices in the U.S.

·
Registered
302 Posts
I like them so much, I ordered a set for my 2015 Rogue as well.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts