Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings all,

I've just purchased my first 4-door car. Technically, it's my partner's.
I own a Nissan S15, and she used to drive an Astra convertible. Sadly, our daughter is growing and we just got a pup, so we had to get at least 1 sensible car. Sadly, she's got a thing for SUVs :frown

I'm not a fan of SUVs but we needed the size. This thing has all the extra space of an SUV (over a hatch) all whilst looking like a 'roided up Carolla.

We bought the 2016 2Ltr 2WD(as it's never actually going off road) GX in Graphite and we pick it up on Friday. My girl is already in love after just the test drive, and I'm impressed with the lack of body-roll and other attributes that I hate about SUVs.

So, as of Friday, I'll have a happy girl (without actually having to buy a huge SUV) aaaaand I get to keep my track toy >:D

I love working on cars and I'm hoping to share everyone's knowledge here, and possibly find some inspiration regarding what I'm going to do with this one. First thing's first though: It's gonna need some new rims. The GX only comes with steelies :serious

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
congrats on the purchase. welcome to the forum! :)
Thanks man. Just picked her up. Can't wait to get more involved in the forums and see what can be done with our new toy :smile
Pic related :D

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts