Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just letting you guys know that I have started a social media page, specifically for the first generation RAV4. I want to start a little Instagram community of RAV4 people. You guys should follow, and send me pics of your ravs so we can share them with the world. I also want to know if it's cool to use pics from this site and post. Thanks guys! The page on Instagram is @Rav4XA10

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
412 Posts
Just letting you guys know that I have started a social media page, specifically for the first generation RAV4. I want to start a little Instagram community of RAV4 people. You guys should follow, and send me pics of your ravs so we can share them with the world. I also want to know if it's cool to use pics from this site and post. Thanks guys! The page on Instagram is @Rav4XA10

I did that last year on facebook. 6 months later I was the only member .. :crying
I had mentioned it here also.

I even went to the Toyotaholics page on facebook and advertised it. No comments or Likes on it.

Everytime I post my pictures on the Toyotaholics page I get at max 2 or 3 responses out of 100s people get for a Toyota Tacoma, 4Runner posts etc.

I guess I need to create an instagram account. Don't have one.
I think it will be you and me. LOL !

If the first generation was hot, it won't be selling for around 3000 these days but wait another 10 years people will understand what they missed out !!!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I agree things are going pretty slow, trying to get some shout outs to get things going. I've got 18 followers atm, one actually from this forum, so any more help is greatly appreciated :)

·
Registered
165 Posts
I think its a matter of head start with few active members sharing pics and comments will eventually attract more people.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts