Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys

I'm a new user here and a new Toyota owner as well. My wife and I opt to purchase a 2007 Toyota Rav4 last year and we absolutely love this vehicle!
Of course, I am registered here because I do have a problem, sadly. So I would need help to know where to post in the correct forum and ask the right questions. Thanks!

·
Registered
158 Posts
Welcome! Hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoy mine! Ask in the 4.3 forums for the best help based on the year! Also, fill out your profile as much as possible (trim, AWD/FWD, mileage, etc) to assist others in answering your questions.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, Jfeld. Upon looking at the forum I just figured out what 4.3 means, lol. But yes my profile is filled now with the information about my vehicle.

·
Super Moderator
10,209 Posts
Thanks, Jfeld. Upon looking at the forum I just figured out what 4.3 means, lol. But yes my profile is filled now with the information about my vehicle.
Welcome! It's actually more helpful to put your vehicle info into the signature section. That way it shows up in every post w/o folks having to dig for it. You can also include some words of wisdom as I have.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts