Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally bought the headlight covers and bonnet protector... bonnet protector was on quite easy but the headlight covers were a bit interesting.

How does the clip at the top hold onto? It doesn't seem to go on right from the back end.

Also how does the clip go past the rubber seals for the headlight? Do I need to cut a slit in it so I can pass the clip thru it?

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mine are "genuine" headlight covers.. I guess they are made by EGR since they make headlight covers for every other manufacturer in Australia.

E

·
0 Posts
pyxy_567 said:
erzhik my man where the h*** did you find those shades.....really looks cool from my point of view.....
hehe. thnkz, I got them from my Toyota dealership. I think they make the car look meaner. 8) :lol:

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes. But how is it clipped on at the top? I'm not sure to cut the rubber seals to thread through the metal "clip" which doesn't hold on the headlight properly I dont think.

E

·
0 Posts
well do you have a pic of covers? Cause on mine there were 3 clips. one on the bottom (which goes under the headlight) and two on top that go on top of headlight. You shouldn't cut anything as they all should clip easily on the light. Be sure to do it carefully cause those clips can easily be broken.

But the best would be if you could take pics so I see what kind of clips there are. :?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts