Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just starting out with my project to turn my gold 07 Limited to Flat Black with flat purple chrome accents and a few other things here and there.

So far I've got the hood and mirrors completed, light bar installed and after market entertainment unit installed.

Attachments

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Black continued

she is getting blacker every day now ahahhaha

Attachments

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
no pics for me...

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Black continued

hopefully they work this time using the upload manager instead of drag and drop....

Attachments

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Anyone shed any light as to why none of my pictures are working?

Who is an admin?

I have tried both the drag n drop and the upload manager.....

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Anyone shed any light as to why none of my pictures are working?

Who is an admin?

I have tried both the drag n drop and the upload manager.....
Just a guess, try taking the "/" character out of the file names. I could see how that would really mess up a web page.

·
Your Humble Administrator
2008 RAV4 Limited V6
16,890 Posts
I reported the problem to Admin2--it is occurring on posts all across the site.

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
I see the pics when I click on the links...I like the black, but the purple looks terrible on the black...I would go for a brighter shade if you really like purple...and were the wiper arms purple as well?...kinda like prince meets Elton John...the black does look great tho...

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Black and purple definitely can work together but I would want a much darker shade of purple than what you have there. More like if you mixed that purple and black you have together. Like what you'd find on a black with purple highlights hipster chick's hair. Black with purple tint.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
hahahah thanks guys, It looks better in person than does in picts... promise lol.

The black is just Matte Black car wrapping vinyl (and a few cheating spots of Plastidip flat black as well)

·
Registered
65 Posts
Nice! I tried to do a little today after seeing this thread. Didn't get too carried away however, I dipped the fender flares on mine. Thinking next round I'll do this in truck bed liner.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts