Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know that the floor isn't quite flat but the local sales rep could not answer this question:

Does the plastic cargo floor move up into a notch to provide a flat cargo space (flat does not equal level but it would work for me)? I seem to remember a youtube video showing this.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Yes, the rear cargo floor can be moved up into a notch to provide a flat but not level cargo space. We made a carpet covered plywood platform to make it level.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Is this the way you normally act? Bet you are great at road rage too. The guy was nice enough to look the page up for you--all you had to do was read it.

·
Super Moderator
11,106 Posts
I hate **** like this when somebody asks a valid question and some douche bag says look at page 440 of a manual.

To answer your question when I looked at the RAV4 hybrid I couldn't figure out a way to make it flat and the sales person even contacted Toyota for me and said it is not going to be flat. I hope that answer helps a lot more than the douche bag answer you got about page 440
This type of behavior is unacceptable here. Any more attacks like this will result in you being removed from this forum. One warning only.

PM sent.

·
Super Moderator
11,106 Posts
Banned Rav4 2017. Bad eggs like this try to return under a different name. Help us keep an eye out for this one please.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts