Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On the limited hybrid, the tech package includes a "flexible cargo net tray".

Can someone post a photo of this?

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
218 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Do you know when they will make a cargo net hammock for the 2016 RAV4 Hybrid? When I wanted to order one from my car dealership, it had a warning flag stating that it did not fit the hybrid models. Both Amazon and ebay stated the same thing. Anyone know the reason why or where can I buy one that fits?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm looking for which cargo net comes from the factory with the advanced tech package on the limited in the US

·
Registered
156 Posts
I'm looking for which cargo net comes from the factory with the advanced tech package on the limited in the US

That is a package that adds the AT package and the flexible cargo net. If you just get the AT package it is $1,435. The flexible cargo net tray is $90. So, you can get them separate if the dealer didn't order them together.

Boldygo is correct and the picture is what it the cargo net is.

·
Registered
32 Posts
mine had the tonneau cover but it was listed separately for $90. it was not part of the limited package for me.

·
Premium Member
8,120 Posts
The flexible cargo net tray(hammock) is not part of the base limited, it's either and optional accessory, or part of an optional accessory package unless the dealer throws it in as an incentive which some do.

·
Registered
2 Posts
DON'T fall for flexible cargo net

My 2016 Ltd Hybrid was supposed to come with Adv. Tech. package + options. That option is a flexible cargo net. Paid $90 extra- never got it- and both dealer (Bay Ridge Toyota NY) and Toyota say it doesn't exist. SCAM!

·
Registered
109 Posts
"Toyota say it doesn't exist."
Cargo Net was included in my R4H on delivery.

·
Registered
RAV4 HV Limited, Prius Prime Advanced
2,087 Posts
My 2016 Ltd Hybrid was supposed to come with Adv. Tech. package + options. That option is a flexible cargo net. Paid $90 extra- never got it- and both dealer (Bay Ridge Toyota NY) and Toyota say it doesn't exist. SCAM!
I suppose the question is why did you pay for it if it wasn't there? Some knuckle-dragger at the dealer made off with it. And having failed to verify it was there, why are you blaming the dealer after the fact?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts