Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mat and cargo liner questions:

1. We looked at autoanything for '06 RAV stuff and we didn't see much available yet. We previously bought some hexomats for our Camrys and really liked them (although 6wks later they still reek). Anyone know how long it will be before 3rd party stuff becomes available for the new RAV?

2. Can anyone comment on the quality of the Toyota all-season mats?

3. How about the cargo cover? For the latter, we want something that is pretty flexible (more rubbery, not hard plastic), but not something that makes it hard to lift up the little storage area underneath. Toyota sells an $89 cargo mat, a $139 cargo liner, and a $109 cargo tray, but it's hard to tell from the pix what the difference is between them.

·
Registered
271 Posts
What price did you get for your cargo mat? I'm looking for a cargo mat too. My vehicle didn't come with a mat. I ordered a set of all-weather floor mat and still looking for a suitable cargo mat/tray. Thanks.

·
Registered
168 Posts
I ordered from drivingcomfort.com.
They should be here in two to three weeks, about the time my new RAV is arriving. The whole order came to $161.90 including the $4.95 shipping. Both items come in gray, tan, and black. The cargo tray is made by Weathertech.
Drivingcomfort offers a 120 day 100% refund policy.

Mats-http://www.drivingcomfort.com/index.cfm?fa=p&pid=831&cid=111

Cargo Tray-http://www.drivingcomfort.com/index.cfm?fa=p&pid=644&cid=109

·
Registered
6,348 Posts
I think it was $80... About 30-40 under list.. call em and be sure to say you seen the ad in Car & Driver to get a better discount..

Frank

kendfw said:
What price did you get for your cargo mat? I'm looking for a cargo mat too. My vehicle didn't come with a mat. I ordered a set of all-weather floor mat and still looking for a suitable cargo mat/tray. Thanks.

M

·
0 Posts
difinitly check around.... the dealers here want 215.00 for the mats. no way.

·
Registered
6,348 Posts
update on the rubber cargo mat.. Its NOT even in stock at Toyota Atlantic and they are not sure till they have any..:( It was $73.20..

I ordered one anyway to see how long its gonna take to come in. If its not in a few weeks Ill get the carpeted mat which they DO have now.

·
Registered
168 Posts
pweezil said:
I ordered from drivingcomfort.com.
They should be here in two to three weeks, about the time my new RAV is arriving. The whole order came to $161.90 including the $4.95 shipping. Both items come in gray, tan, and black. The cargo tray is made by Weathertech.
I contacted a dealer near work and asked about the cargo tray and they said they don't expect any for about a month. They get from Weathertech. I saw on drivingcomfort that the cargo tray would take two to three weeks so I went to the Weathertech site to check it out. They didn't say anything about 2-3 weeks and the total price was the same so I figured it wouldn't hurt to order. I ordered on Monday afternoon and it shipped the following day! I should have it by Monday late afternoon if I don't miss the UPS guy.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Heard same thing

I paid $52 and $60 for the mats and cargo tray. I can't remember which price I paid for which. Like the others, the people I bought from said that the trays are not available yet, that Toyota is trying to build up stock or something. Sounds like it'll be a few weeks. The mats have been shipped.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Husky

I'm waiting for Husky to come out with their custom fit liners for the new Rav. I had a set in my 4Runner and I loved them. Here in MN we obviously get lots of sloppy snow and the raised edges on those husky liners did a good good job of containing the water.

K

·
0 Posts
Call me cheap. I just stopped by K-Mart on my way home and picked up some rubber winter floor mats for my Rav. I picked up a 2 pack that will be for the front. For the back, I just picked up some really cheap vinyl ones as I don't expect to have anyone in back but just in case. The front ones were on sale for $13 and the back ones were $2 each. Haven't put them in yet. I just plan to use them when it's raining/snowing. The rest of the time I'll keep them in the rear cargo area.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Re: Heard same thing

Joshi said:
I paid $52 and $60 for the mats and cargo tray. I can't remember which price I paid for which. Like the others, the people I bought from said that the trays are not available yet, that Toyota is trying to build up stock or something. Sounds like it'll be a few weeks. The mats have been shipped.
The cargo tray (all rubber) is expensive. The dealer I contacted was selling it for $140. From Weathertech, it's $121.95 including shipping.

If you can get the tray for about $60, jump on it!

·
Registered
6,348 Posts
Re: Heard same thing

The rubber tray is $73 shipped to me via www.magauto.com. BUT Toyota does not have even ONE in any warehouse and they have NO arrival date so thats why I went for the carpeted mat. If your willing to wait that what a genuine Toyota rubber mat cost.

kuj said:
Joshi said:
The cargo tray (all rubber) is expensive. The dealer I contacted was selling it for $140. From Weathertech, it's $121.95 including shipping.

If you can get the tray for about $60, jump on it!

1 - 20 of 61 Posts