Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
509 Posts
Frank,

Go to Toyota's site and build/price your RAV4. At the end you'll see that they are an option. They're something like $119 retail option. The hitch is $750, however it doesn't mention anything about a tow package being included.

I also haven't been able to price up one with the DVD system either.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Kelly Smith said:
71GS455 said:
I've read that the DVD system will be available on the V6 models only :?
And I think only in the Limited model, with the upgraded JBL sound system.

·
Registered
6,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes i believe you are correct. for whatever reason...

Frank

Kelly Smith said:
71GS455 said:
I've read that the DVD system will be available on the V6 models only :?

·
Registered
6,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Steve, They are under the accesories section. Not the OPTIONS section. I was under the impression that options are factory installed and accessories are dealer installed...?? no?

Frank

quote="71GS455"]Frank,

Go to Toyota's site and build/price your RAV4. At the end you'll see that they are an option. They're something like $119 retail option. The hitch is $750, however it doesn't mention anything about a tow package being included.

I also haven't been able to price up one with the DVD system either.[/quote]

·
Registered
509 Posts
flyingn said:
Steve, They are under the accesories section. Not the OPTIONS section. I was under the impression that options are factory installed and accessories are dealer installed...?? no?

Frank
OK, I guess I just assumed at that point I was pricing options. It seems odd that the Toyota site has you choosing accessories that would be dealer added (I'm thinking the same as you) and not options that are factory added.

None the less, it seems weird that mats don't come standard. Maybe I just don't buy enough new cars to know...

·
Registered
6,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Steve, it seems this is only true on Japanese cars. Our XL7 (2002) was a loaded Limited versioin and the only 2 options (which it has) are heated seats and floor mats! Why wouldn't floor mats come standard on the top of the line model??

1 - 8 of 8 Posts