Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody who has the a Flowmaster DBX muffler installed in their RAV4?
Anybody knows the IN/OUT pipe diameter of our muffler ( RAV4 2010 V6)? I am planning to order one and try it but I don't know if we have the 2.0" or 2.5" or 3.0" in/out pipe? Info would be appreciated so I can purhcase the muffler and have it installed and be able to share some pics and vids.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bought the Dynomax Flomax SS round muffler. Scheduled for installation tomorrow. I am keeping the resonator.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Unfortunately I was told my pipe should be 2" and the Dynomax17296 was 3". The mufflet was also rounded and with that installed it would be protruding a bit and seems not a good thing with all the snow thingy.. So I returned it to Autozone and ordered the Dynomax Ultra Flo Welded - Offset/Centered 17514. Installation rescheduled this Friday.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Finally it is installed. Resonator and cat converter ar left untouched. Seems no change on idle but once you push that pedal it will start to growl. Very noticeable as you near 2000rpm. The sojnd is a deep growl and no high pitch scream.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Been wanting to hear a Dynomax VT 17156, its been on sale on ebay for months @ $50 ,,,supposedly kills all the problematic drone...do you have drone ?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts