Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2020 rav4 XSE hybrid. So, when I installed after-market cross bars for a Thule this summer, I Popped out the little rectangular plastic covers on my flush roof rails. Removing the little covers made it possible to insert and screw in the cross bars. However.....we put the covers away for safe keeping...and you guessed it, we can’t find them. I want to remove the crossbars (too noisy with the sunroof open). So, I need replacements.
For the life of me, I cannot find the part numbers. According to the beginning VIN, 4t3ewrfv, it shows covers that do not match what I took out. I need the flat rectangular kind that I popped out with a flathead screwdriver. If anyone can Figure it out, yay.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I'm in DC and don't need mine as well if you want them(assuming you're in MD). I have the XSE and had the crossbars added but my Prinsu rack is arriving soon so I won't ever need them again anyway.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm in DC and don't need mine as well if you want them(assuming you're in MD). I have the XSE and had the crossbars added but my Prinsu rack is arriving soon so I won't ever need them again anyway.
Are these still available? I have a 2020 rav4 and need a set. Do you think these would fit my car? I am in MN and would be happy to send you a padded mailing envelope with prepaid postage.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts