Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good afternoon, I got LED fog lights for my 2007 Rav 4 for Christmas from my son. He didn't get me the wire harness for these lights. Can you tell me what the part number or where I could get a harness to install the lights. Also they didn't come with instructions for wiring them is there any diagram or wiring instructions available that I can download or purchase? Thanking you in advance.
Bob

·
Registered
3,996 Posts
Which model do you have? The Base model does not have fog lights. The Limited and Sport do come with fog lights. If you have the latter then it should be a matter of swapping the bulbs.

If your car does not have fog lights you should read this thread how to install the fog light using the factory wiring. One problem is that some model depending where it is made from did not have a slot for the factory fog light relay. Without this slot you can not go this route. The easiest way is connect the fog lights to the battery with a switch and relay. You can buy fog light wiring on Ebay and Amazon. You do need some basic understanding of electrical wiring or get someone to install it for you.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you DL for getting back to me. My Rav 4 doesn't have ay lights and the lights my son got me are for this model and year. I do have a electronics background. I will check ebay and Amazon for a wire harness. Thank you for your input it is much appreciated. Regards, Bob

1 - 3 of 3 Posts