Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

161 - 169 of 169 Posts

·
Registered
863 Posts
It looks to me that the added LED arc blocks the illumination width of the fog lights. The add LED arc doesn't look bright enough to add any additional lighting for the blocked side illumination. Are they just for the look?

·
Registered
59 Posts
I said
It looks to me that the added LED arc blocks the illumination width of the fog lights. The add LED arc doesn't look bright enough to add any additional lighting for the blocked side illumination. Are they just for the look?
I said the same thing, it does block some of the light but still seems adequate at night. They could have made a light shaped like the housing and would have been better. This uses the stock size and mounting as oem so I guess you could purchase with the lit bezel and use your own fogs for some cost savings

·
Registered
8 Posts
I purchased the following from Autozone and couldn't be happier with how they look. My dealership installed for me at no charge when I took it in for one of my free car washes, took them 20 minutes total, INCLUDING the car wash.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Did they
I purchased the following from Autozone and couldn't be happier with how they look. My dealership installed for me at no charge when I took it in for one of my free car washes, took them 20 minutes total, INCLUDING the car wash.

Did they just pop those in the halogen fog housings? Any pics of output?

·
Registered
2020 XLE Premium cold weather+JBL
4 Posts
Anyone who wants to buy these from Amazon, there's a newer link than the OP, which shows the newer packaging, is sold directly by Sylvania, and doesn't have an inflated price:
amzn.com/B01N028030
(First post, so can't directly post links. Just use the product code.)

161 - 169 of 169 Posts