Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey rav owners, anyone looking for a 96-00 roof rack before i post on ebay??? it comes with 4 keys and is in pretty good condition!!!! any offers???

also, i'm also looking for a vsv for a 1998 rav if anyone has one, i broke it after changing the clutch???? thanks :?

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
roof rack

What is shipping like to the USA. Florida zip code 33325.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How much? How about shipping to Michigan? Better yet, where in Canada are you?

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hey, i will check shipping to your zip code(i) and i can accept paypal if you have an account!!!! (ii) i live in winnipeg, manitoba!!! thanks!!!

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nevermind, a roof rack is the last thing I need right now (I do have a hitch mount that I use for skis and bikes). If you were in the Saulte I might have considered it, and stopped by to pick it up.

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
roof rack

Thanks. BTW, I do have paypal but still wondering what the shipping charges would be to Florida zip 33325 to determine if I can make a deal.

Thanks in advance.

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
roof rack

Also, if you have any pictures it would be helpful.

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ok, i will try to post pictures tonight and find shipping costs!!!! i was super busy last night, and i couldn't do it, so i will try today!!!! thanks!!!!

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
roof rack

No worries men. I just want to make sure I don't waste our time specially yours if I can't make a deal.

Thanks for the help.

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
alright!!! having prob with uploading the pic, I will ship by ups ground and i will only charge you what it costs for the box and shipping etc... if you want to private message me on a price you can!!!! thanks!!!! also i will email you a pic, but i need an email address!!!

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm also Interested in Roof Rack

If your deal for the roof rack falls through let me know. I am interested in getting it for my 2000 RAV4.

Thanks,
Greg

·
Registered
392 Posts
E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
:) hey fellow rav4 owners, the roof rack sold on ebay!!! thanks again for all those that pm me and enquired!!!

·
Super Moderator
1,554 Posts
Hey enko, congrats on the sale. Thread will now be closed. Please feel free to start another thread for your search of the VSV.

--DJ

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.