Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Hey Becky,
yeah I know..Im so thrilled, they play here on St. Patricks Day!!
tickets go on sale here Monday 5th Dec 9am...$99.00 for GA -$199.00 for the best Seating, Im going for the seating, so its reserved.. my luck I will get stuck at the back if I went for the General Admission!
...gaawd I hope I get the tickets!

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Glad you got the info, Tanya! Wow, St. Pat's day...THAT should be a FUN show!!!

I got reserved seating both times that I went too. I'm too told to stand for hours and hours and have no access to a restroom without losing my standing space! Mind you, I didn't sit in my seat at all during the concert, but it was great to have it before the show and during the opening act.

Make sure you're ready right at 9 a.m., they sell out FAST. If something goes horribly wrong and you don't get tix, IF it works the same way there as in the U.S. you should keep checking back regularly even after they say it's sold out, up through the day of the show. In the U.S. they release tix here and there all the way up until two hours before the concert...they are tix that people tried to buy with bad credit cards or whatever. Within a few hours of the Milwaukee Sept. 25 show, I pulled up tix that were FIRST row, in the section absolutely right next to Edge's side of the stage, seats 1 and 2!!! Unfortunately, since we had just got back from the Chicago Sept. 21 concert, Ricky thought I was insane and said no way. :roll: Oh well.

Becky

T

·
0 Posts
fingers crossed I get them, yes unfortunately they are only playing one show here before they go to Australia...so its going to be a scramble for first in first serve! :D

T

·
0 Posts
**Got my tickets!!! not the best seats but hey who cares
sold out in 90 mins after the server crashed repeatedly and the phones were a joke.....finaly got through on-line...phewww :D

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
CONGRATS Tanya! Don't worry, you'll have a fantastic time wherever your seats are!

Becky

T

·
0 Posts
Thanks Becky, there were so many fans who missed out yesterday in getting tickets...but on a good note U2 have announced that they will play an extra show on the following night...

I cant wait to go!!! :D :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts