Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted wheels but was on a budget. then I ran across some wheels that were too cheap to pass up.

they are actually Ford Bullit wheels off ebay. new with less than 5 miles. I will need to take new pics as I changed hard drive but they worked out great and were less than $300 shipped for the set.

I havnt looked lately to see if they still had some. I will get new pics shortly. just thought I would pass this on.

they are silver Bullit style rims OEM with polished lip. slightly wider than stock and clear front caliper by so close it was questionable but after 6 months and zero issue I will recomend them now.

·
Your Humble Administrator
2008 RAV4 Limited V6
16,732 Posts
A lot of us would like to see pictures as well. I've often heard that Mustang rims fit the RAV4.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sorry this took so long...I had password issue and then just lost track. Car is still not how I want it but the wheels came out well.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bump for those that missed the thread. I wish they were black but for $50 a rim plus the shipping for new rims a little wider than the factory ones I had it was a good deal. I think it was $265 shipped at the time off ebay. genuine new ford mustang bullits

·
Registered
49 Posts
jax, can you provide more info on how you determined that these wheels work? offsets? hubcentric?

the reason i'm asking is because my dad had a rough winter with his 2016 hybrid, with heavy curb rash on the right side wheels and pothole damage on the left side... i don't want to spend the money to fix them if there is a nice alternative that won't break the bank.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts