Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A question to those who downsized to a Rav4 Hybrid. Are you happy with the decision? Do you find the Rav4 has enough space for the things you used to carry? Issues with the drop in power?

I am looking at replacing my 2011 4Runner with a Rav4 Hybrid and just want to see if you are still happy with your decision.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Just got it this week. Had a 2013 MB GL450. So far, I am very glad I finally bought something that has all I need for my lifestyle. I finally needed to admit that I could be quite happy with what is a quality product that is safe, efficient, and loaded with all of the features that I appreciate and enjoy.

·
Registered
124 Posts
We have a gas only 16 XLE, downsizing from a 2001 Sequoia. Our boys are now out of the house and we didn't have the need for the uber Toyota :) It's the perfect size for our needs.

·
Registered
240 Posts
We downsized slightly from a 2004 Highlander. Won't know for sure about the trunk space until we pack for Florida in January. I think the Rav4 trunk footprint is a little smaller but floor to ceiling seems higher so I think we'll be fine. Having gone from a 22 mpg vehicle to an almost 36 mpg vehicle, I'm willing to sacrifice a little luggage capacity.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the replies. I had someone call about the 4Runner so hopefully will get it sold soon.
Been looking at the Lexus RX 450H as well but have seen a lot of reports of it only averaging 23-26 which is pretty low compared to the EPA rating.Will see which way to go once it sells.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts