Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
AOL today had a news piece about Forbes' ten most reliable vehicles for 2006. Needless to say they were all (at least I think it was all of them) Toyotas, Lexus, and Hondas.

Here's the bit they had about the Rav:

Toyota’s RAV4 earns special distinction as the most reliable car on the market. This is because, excluding lame-duck cars, it is the only vehicle with a “predicted reliability” rating of “excellent” from Consumer Reports, and five out of five stars in both J.D. Power’s “overall quality” and “overall dependability” assessments.

Toyota recently overhauled the RAV4, giving it a third row of seats and an optional V-6 engine.

:thumbs_up:

Woo hoo! Go Rav! Most reliable car on the market!!!

Becky

·
Registered
779 Posts
And my 1999 is still going strong. But when I earn more money I will be buying a Lexus. It will then be time to bring all that outside quality into the cabin! Ah, just imagine. My hands on a leather wheel. If I were to fantasize (and not get arrested) I would imagine a Lexus Rav4. I used to adore the Toyota Landcruiser VX but my mouth fell to the floor when I saw my first Lexus Landcruiser (I remember it had a fridge in the back seat and the owner - a Government Minister - refused to be driven in it because of the crazy gas mileage). Nevertheless, imagine a Lexus Rav4. Imagine.... :shock:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts