For $160, I'll opt for the Canadian one. Right now, waiting for a Canadian dealer to furnish more information for ordering. The dealer located in Vancover area. Will post the information if I find out more unless you want to call him personally since I'm not in a hurry to get it.
Mitch asked if we could wait for the first transaction to complete. If it's not too inconvinience for them, we'll be free to order through his dealership.