Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wasn't sure if this belonged here or in the ads, but since it's free I settled on putting it here.

I've got Chicago Auto Show swag that I'm offering to anyone who might want it, on a first come, first served basis. I'll pay the postage too.

Here's what I've got:

TAKEN - 1. Nice heavy pewter-like metal Scion logo key fobs.

2. Grey cloth Toyota Tundra logo lanyards, the kind with the alligator clip for ID cards (1 left).

3. Plastic Tundra Territory "VIP access" passes used to get into the new Tundra presentation (2 of these).

4. '06 Toyota Cars/SUVs/Trucks booklet comprising appr. 50 pages (2 of these).

TAKEN - 5. New Tundra promotional materials...made to look like a package of sandpaper, including an opening with fake sandpaper. It's unopened so I don't know exactly what's in it, but basically it's all about the new style Tundra.

TAKEN - 6. Scion CD Sampler V. 13 From Across the Pond, Mixed by Mr. Scruff and Nicolay (don't ask me...I'm just reading the cover). Appears to be a music CD, probably of very hip, Scion-y music.

7. Scion Winter/Spring '06 Vol. 07 magazine. This is one of those deals that is two books in one, one way it's Scion promotional material for the '06 models, and flip it over and upside down and it's a magazine...about food???? The Scion stuff is kinda cool though.

8. 2006 Chicago Auto Show program.

9. '06 Honda Cars & Trucks booklet??!!! How did that get in here??? :roll:

If there's anything you'd like, PM me to let me know.

Becky

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Looks like you scored a lot of swag at the show! :D

We will be having an auto show here in Hawaii (First Hawaiian International Auto Show 2006) this week:

http://www.motortrendautoshows.com/honolulu/

Don't know yet whether I'll be going though. With a 2 year old and 4 year old; looking at cars will be difficult. :lol:

Becky, do you have any FJ Cruiser or Tacoma brochures? The Toyota dealers here in Hawaii are rather stingy with those. :lol:

·
Premium Member
3,348 Posts

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Kelly, I've already downloaded it! :D I've heard through the FJCruiser Forums that there is a very cool FJ Cruiser Magazine that is being provided to dealers right now.

The magazine is 68 pages long, and has some great articles too! :D Seeing that you will be getting one soon, get to the dealer and pick one up (maybe another for a future FJ owner :wink: ). Anyways, I do have it downloaded as a PDF file. I can send it to you if you wish.

By the way, yesterday I saw my first FJ Cruiser pass right by me outside of my house. It was a black with the optional alloys. Very niiiiice!!! 8)

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yep, I did pretty good at the show! Ended up with four total of the Scion keychains but Ricky and I are each keeping one. I'm actually using mine because the logo fell off my Toyota keychain! :oops:

I somehow missed getting any vehicle-specific brochures. The FJ is covered over the course of four pages in the general Toyota booklet, but it's pretty light on real, useful info. Pretty pics though! :lol:

Becky

·
Super Moderator
1,561 Posts
I want eeeevvverything!! LOL, JK.

Nice tchotchke's/swag/loot, whatever you wanna call it! :D

#2, #4 and anything else you wanna throw in would be sweet, but I don't wanna be greedy... :wink:

I shoulda went to the DC auto show back in January, but I don't think there was really anything spectacular intro'ed there, if at all... All I remember is Toyota had one of those "hands-on" contests where people had to keep touching a RAV4, tC, Camry and Prius...

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Last Call!

Last call for the stuff in my original post that's listed as still available. If you want anything, let me know! :)

Becky

1 - 8 of 8 Posts