Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the hard tonneau (cargo) cover (not sure if that's the right term) for my previous RAV4. The hard part covers the back half of the space in the rear and has a roller that pulls out and attaches to rear head rests to cover the back area completely. It is in great condition (a replacement) and free to a good home. Must be able to pick it up in Northern Virginia/DC area. I also have a new pair of floor mats for the back seats.

Let me know if you want them or have other suggestions on where to post these so they can be used instead of sent to the dump?

Thanks!

Attachments

·
Your Humble Administrator
2008 RAV4 Limited V6
16,715 Posts
Please don't throw these away, they are getting hard to find. Are you giving them away for free?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
FREE Tonneau (Cargo) Cover for 2002 RAV4

I mention in the ad that the cover and back seat floor mats are FREE to anyone who can pick them up from my house in Arlington, VA. If you are interested and can pick them up, I will email you the address and leave them on my front porch. They don't fit my 2016 RAV4 and I am hoping they can be useful to someone else.

·
Registered
8,525 Posts
I had a cargo cover and floor mats from a previous vehicle in very good condition (cargo cover was like new) and donated them to a Christian charity thrift shop. The shop manager said that someone came and snatched them up at minimal cost but which still helped the charity.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I just purchased a 05 Rav4. I'm trying to look for a cargo cover. Would you be willing to ship it? Provided that shipping costs are paid to you of course. I pm'ed you as well.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I'm looking for one for my 2004 if you or anyone else has one. I will pay shipping if you want to just get rid of it. Thank you in advance!

·
Super Moderator
11,099 Posts
I sent a PM to the OP with the cover. Hopefully he or she will answer here.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cargo cover taken

Hi All,
Thanks for suggestions. I was able to find someone local who needed the cargo cover and floor mats and he was nice enough to send me a photo of the cover in his car. Yeah!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.