Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was truly amazed to open my mailbox and find these, 1 of 2 in the WORLD tokens of GTT Appreciation. The GTT is a model of the ST215 Toyota Caldina,

The sender of this great token informs me that I am one of only two vehicles on the planet to sport these!

This gift further adds sentiment to the fruit of my blood sweat and tears.

I would like to thank my un-named friend for this very kind and unique gift! I truly believe, that because we are a Rav4 Forum, and not a Camaro, or Porsche forum, that there exists less bravado, and more brotherhood.

Friends around the world indeed.

Definitely adds 20 Horsepower Bruh!

·
Premium Member
172 Posts
VERY COOL! Lump-in-the-throat time! Great pictures as well, as usual, eh.....:thumbs_up:

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Blood, sweat and tears........Hmmmm. Quoting churchill. If they are really genuine, then congratulations......

Apparently the user is in the graphic design business and made these by hand!

I believe it is a drop of Epoxy on the printed GTT Film. Not sure of the process but sure thoughtful!

·
Registered
599 Posts
hehe, another nice little finishing touch!. reminds me I need to buy another pack of generic parts store blue caps since what I assume was a kid with a pushbike stole 2 of mine. no point putting rare ones on. at least they were nice enough not to let my tires down while they were at it :p

·
Registered
599 Posts
Apparently the user is in the graphic design business and made these by hand!

I believe it is a drop of Epoxy on the printed GTT Film. Not sure of the process but sure thoughtful!
Next step would be micro-circuitry :D. logo is green when pressures are normal, red when a tyre drops below safe operating pressure :D

Reactions: Rav4hunting

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Next step would be micro-circuitry :D. logo is green when pressures are normal, red when a tyre drops below safe operating pressure :D
That... That is ****ing genius. And NOT impossible. All you would need is to use modify those cheap pressure senor monitors that transmits a wireless signal to the receiver module you stick to the dash, If that communication was 2 way, it could be done. Thanks... now I cant sleep.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts