Toyota RAV4 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking around on the internet for a front bra but cant seem to find one .Anyone out there have any ideas or sites to look at.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Shredder, I've been trying to get one as well. Colgan makes a very good product. They have a list for people to put their name on and when that magic number is reached they'll will start making them. I had a post a few months back w/ a link attached Nose Mask a.k.a. bra

OC a forum member here seems to REALLY like the 3M invisable bra. (I think he gets a commission on each sale) :) Frankly I don't think the 3M bra has the sporty affect of the Colgan carbon fiber bra So ya gotta put in on and take it off they really look sharp on the car.

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
Inlets wrote:
OC a forum member here seems to REALLY like the 3M invisable bra. (I think he gets a commission on each sale) Frankly I don't think the 3M bra has the sporty affect of the Colgan carbon fiber bra So ya gotta put in on and take it off they really look sharp on the car.
Naw, Inlets no commission on the 3M bra, only on the Zaino products!! Yeah right, I wish ..... just kidding!!
You're right, I am very pleased with the 3M film, no stone chips thus far. By the time you get your Colgan, your hood/front is gonna look like the surface of the moon!! :p

OC

1 - 5 of 5 Posts